Save the Date for Friday 4th November 2022 in MILAN, ITALY!
After three successful exhibitions in Japan, Tokyo Hyaku has arrived in Italy as the 1st Episode of Life is Art – Tokyo Exhibition Project by TENOHA Milano, supported by Tokyo Metropolitan Government. The exhibition will open on 4 Nov and run from 4 Nov to 4 Dec 22 at TENOHA Pop-up Space, Milan.
Tokyo Hyaku is a photographic research project by Giuseppe De Francesco, a professional photographer exploring relationships between places, identity and memory. Tokyo Hyaku aims to rehease, 160 years later, the work of the famous ukiyoe master Utagawa Hiroshige, using Photography as a modern form of representation and contemporary cultural signs and landmarks for the purpose to guide the viewer through a journey in the modern city of Tokyo. This November, under the guide of 34 selected photographs, Tokyo Hyaku welcomes our audience onboard the journey through the city of “Edo | Tokyo”, and enjoy the sweet lingering of time.
TOKYO HYAKU | ONE HUNDRED FAMOUS VIEWS OF TOKYO by Giuseppe De Francesco
- Opening Date: 4th November 2022 | 18:00 to 19:30
- Running Time: 4th November – 4th December 22
- Visiting Time: MON – SUN (closed on Tuesdays) | 11:00 – 20:00 (closed from 13:00 – 14:00)
- Location: TENOHA | Pop-Up Space, Via Vigevano 18, Milano
- Ticket: FREE ENTRY, no pre-registration needed!
For more information, please visit the website of TENOHA Milan (available in Italian).